* Fields marked are required!
ADONİS ENDÜSTRİYEL TEMİZLİK ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş. takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim is to inform you in the most transparent way about your personal data collection methods, purposes, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 and in line with your satisfaction.
a) Data Operator
Pursuant to the Law numbered 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (Law numbered 6698 ”), your personal data shall be able to be collected and be processed by ADONİS ENDÜSTRİYEL TEMİZLİK ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş. (“COMPANY”) within the scope described below.
b) The Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Personal data may be collected in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing and sales information from customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers.
Your personal data collected shall be processed
- for COMPANY products and services to be able to be offered to you, to fulfill the obligations to you, to arrange the records and documents, to comply with the obligations of data storage, reporting, information, tax, and other various obligations set out by the national and international legal legislation,
- To offer you special advertisement, campaign, advantages and other benefits to be made for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
- To communicate with you in order to provide you with the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, systematic structure, and the necessity of received information support services,
- To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, analysis of our customer portfolio, Segmentation/profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- To measure and increase customer satisfaction, to receive your opinions and suggestions about complaint management, new services and products, to receive your problem-error reports, to inform you about your products and services, complaints and requests,
- To receive your orders, to perform your payment transactions, to provide logistic cooperation with third parties and to provide products, to suggest products and services you may be interested in, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, supervision, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, identifying interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication,
- Use in comparative product and/or service offerings, modeling, existing or new product studies and/or enhancements and all products and services to be provided to you within the scope of the law and related legislation regulating the works written in the articles of association of the COMPANY which are subject to your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
- To comply with the obligations of information storage, reporting and informing provided by the official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations to which the COMPANY is subject to related to the use of these services,
- For the purpose of determining and implementing the COMPANY's commercial and business strategies; to manage financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, procurement operations (demand, bid, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), in-company system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from the official authorities or from you,
in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law numbered 6698.
c) To whom and for what purpose the personal data processed can be transferred
Your collected personal data, limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned objectives may be transferred
- to the Company's business partners, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers,
- the persons and establishments permitted by Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution Legislation, Court of Accounts, The Law Regarding The Prevention of Laundering of Crime Revenues, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations and other legislation provisions,
- to public authorities and institutions authorized by law, administrative and legal authorities,
- to foreign companies and subsidiaries,
- to the real or legal persons which we cooperate with and we obtain service from in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, program partner institutions and organizations, to the institutions we work with in sending the messages we send to our customers, to the courier companies delivering the orders given in compliance with the provisions and purposes specified in Article 8 and 9 of the Law numbered 6698.
d) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data are collected through applications made through the Company's Head Office, contracted websites, other institutions that we provide/receive support from, and real and/or legal persons who are traded under any legislation or contract, our website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts and other channels to be established/formed in the future within the performance of the contract with the purposes set out above under the legal legislation by the COMPANY.
d) Rights of the Personal Data Holder as enumerated in Article 11 of Law numbered 6698
As personal data owners, in case you submit your claims regarding your rights in the following ways, the COMPANY shall finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to the nature of the request. There shall be no charge for up to ten pages for the reply. A processing fee of 1 Turkish Lira shall be charged for each page above 10 pages. In case the response to the application is given on a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company shall not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
Within this scope, personal data holders have the following rights
- to learn whether or not personal data has been processed,
- to request information on the processed data, if personal data has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether or not the personal data has been used in accordance with the declared purpose,
- to know about the third parties at home and abroad, to which the personal data has been transferred,
- In case that the personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- In case the reasons that require processing are eliminated although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law numbered 6698 and other related laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- to object to any consequence that may arise against himself/herself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- To claim for remedy if losses are incurred due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can transmit your demand regarding the using of your rights mentioned above in accordance with Article 13, Paragraph 1 of the Law numbered 6698 and the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Operator numbered 30356 and dated 10.03.2018 in Turkish and written form or through registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the electronic mail address notified to the COMPANY before and recorded in our company Information shall be given related only to the applicant and obtaining information related to other family members and third persons shall not be possible. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
Your applications must include the following:
a) Your name, surname and signature if your application is written,
b) TR ID number if you are a citizen of Turkish Republic, and your nationality, passport number or identity number, if any, if you are a foreigner,
c) Your place of residence or place of work for notification
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notice, if any,
d) Your request subject,
other information and documents related to the subject if any must be added to your application.
You can submit your written applications to the address of Akçaburgaz Mah. 3085 Sok. No:6/2 Esenyurt İstanbul of our Company as data offices by adding the required documents. You can access the application form here.
You can make your applications by e-mail to email@example.com.
The information and documents to allow the identification according to the nature of your request must be provided to us in complete and accurate form. If the required information and documents are not provided properly, there may be disruptions in the full and qualified conduct of the investigations carried out by the COMPANY on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent according to the nature of your request and including the required information and documents.