INFORMATION ON THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ADONİS ENDÜSTRİYEL TEMİZLİK ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”.) takes necessary security measures to ensure that your personal data are collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim is to inform you in the most transparent way about your personal data collection methods, purposes, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction.
This Information letter includes our customers, customers’ visitors, visitors, potential customers, website visitors, business partners and suppliers, employees and candidates, and other third parties whose personal data are processed.
- General Information on the Law
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) was enacted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 of 7 April 2016.
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 was enacted to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, particularly the right to privacy, in the collection, processing and storage of personal data and to regulate the obligations and procedures and principles to be complied with by natural and legal persons processing the personal data.
- Data Controller
As ADONİS ENDÜSTRİYEL TEMİZLİK ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş. (“COMPANY”), we will use your personal data in accordance with the legislation in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”).
- The Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Our company carries out its services (Services) in order to trade, import and export, distribute and market all kinds of products, especially cleaning products, in wholesale and retail. In this context, the following personal data are collected by our Company from its customers and potential customers, customer visitors and customers, business partners, suppliers, employees, candidates and other relevant natural persons and processed for the following purposes.
Your collected personal data will be processed for the following purposes within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
- Your collected personal data will be processed for the following purposes within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
- Provision of services and performance of Service Contracts,
- Notification of unwanted incidents that occur during the performance of the services, possible situations that constitute or may constitute a crime to the competent administrative and judicial authorities,
- Fulfillment of legal obligations to our employees, fulfillment of the obligations to our customers within the scope of the principal employer-subcontractor relationship,
- Provision of contact/communication with customer authorities and potential customers, their use as business/project references,
- Fulfillment of financial and legal obligations under the Labor Law, Law No. 5510, tax laws and other relevant legislation,
- Fulfillment of our contractual obligations, issuance of records and documents, compliance with information retention, reporting, information, tax and other liabilities stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- Provision of the necessary information for both legal and optional internal and external audits on our company by the legal authorities,
- Provision of advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to be done to increase service quality,
- Establishment of communication for the purpose of transferring the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information support services received, and this service,
- Improvement of visit, usage, switching between pages and buying experiences on the website,
- Implementation of traffic measurement, statistical analysis, analysis of our customer portfolio, segmentation/profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measurement and increasing of customer satisfaction, complaint management, acceptance of opinions and suggestions about new services and products, acceptance of problem-error notifications, provision of information about products and services, complaints and requests,
- Provision of logistics cooperation with third parties and product delivery,
- Implementation of online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and improvement of service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, determination of interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication activities,
- Compliance with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by official institutions,
- For the purpose of determining and implementing the COMPANY’s commercial and business strategies; management of financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, procurement operations (demand, bid, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), in-company system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY,
- Performance of litigation and enforcement proceedings and other legal procedures,
- Examination, evaluation and responding of requests from official authorities,
- Understanding, analysis and management of the website through cookies installed on the devices during your visits to the website, obtainment of information about user behavior on the site, improvement of our products and services and collection of demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Persons That May Receive the Processed Personal Data
Your collected personal data, limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned objectives may be transferred
- to Bilkent Holding A.Ş. to which the COMPANY is affiliated, to companies that Bilkent Holding A.Ş. directly or indirectly owns, to its affiliated companies to business partners, shareholders, subsidiaries, suppliers,
- to the persons and establishments permitted by Tax Procedure Law, Labor and Social Security Law and legislation, Court of Accounts, The Law Regarding The Prevention of Laundering of Crime Revenues, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations and other legislation provisions,
- to legally authorized public institutions and organizations, relevant police and gendarmerie units, police headquarters, prosecutors and all other judicial, administrative and legal authorities,
- In order to fulfill our obligations under the subcontractor, principal employer regulations, our employee information may be transferred
- To banks, private pension and insurance companies,
- In the event that necessary permits are obtained or other conditions are provided within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, when necessary for activities and services, to foreign companies operating abroad or,
- In the product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned objectives, to natural or legal persons whom we receive services from and collaborate with, institutions and organizations that are program partners, institutions, banks and payment institutions with which we have an agreement on sending the deliveries to our customers, to third parties related to the services provided by our Company, including its suppliers,
within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
- Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data are collected by the COMPANY from channels such as our employees, customers and authorities of potential customers, applications made through contracted websites or our company’s website, other institutions to/from which we provide/receive support services, and natural and/or legal persons, partners, suppliers or companies with whom we cooperate under any legislation or contract, our website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts, visitor entry-exit and control points in the locations of services, cameras, alarm systems and other electronic security systems, verbally, in writing, or electronically, or other channels that may be established/formed in the future; with the purposes set out above under the legal legislation.
- Rights of the Personal Data Subject Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law No. 6698
As personal data subjects, in case you submit your requests regarding your rights in the following ways, the COMPANY shall finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to the nature of the request. There shall be no charge for up to ten pages for the response. A processing fee of 1 Turkish Lira shall be charged for each page after 10 pages. In case the response to the application is given on a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company shall not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data subjects have the following rights:
- To learn whether or not personal data have been processed,
- To request information on the processed data, if personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether or not the personal data have been used in accordance with the declared purpose,
- To know about the third parties at home and abroad, to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- In case that the personal data are incompletely or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- In case the reasons that require processing are eliminated although they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other related laws, to request the erasure or destruction of personal data and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- To object to any consequence that may arise against himself/herself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- To request for compensation of any damages incurred due to unlawful processing of the personal data,
You can submit your request regarding the use of your rights mentioned above in accordance with Article 13, Paragraph 1 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of the Application to Data Controller numbered 30356 and dated 10.03.2018 in Turkish and written form or through registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the electronic mail address notified to the COMPANY before and registered in our system. Information shall be given only related to the applicant and obtaining information related to other family members and third persons shall not be possible. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
The following must be included in your application:
- Your name, surname and signature if your application is written,
- T.R. identity number if you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, and your nationality, passport number or identity number, if any, if you are a foreigner,
- Your place of residence or place of work for notification,
- Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- Subject of your request.
Other information and documents related to the subject, if any, must be added to your application.
You can submit the applications that you want to make in writing by adding necessary documents as a data controller to the following address of our Company: Akçaburgaz Mah. 3085 Sok. No:6/2 Esenyurt İstanbul. You can access the application form here.
You can make your applications via e-mail to email@example.com e-mail address.
The information and documents to allow the identification according to the nature of your request must be provided to us in complete and accurate form. If the required information and documents are not provided properly, there may be disruptions in the full and qualified conduct of the investigations carried out by the COMPANY on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent according to the nature of your request, with complete and required information and documents.